Skip to Content

My husband appears to be hooked on oxycodone and/ or a mixture of drugs. What can I do?

Responses (2)

balbanese 16 Mar 2012

Best thing to do is to seek out a support group for YOU! There are ALANON meetings almost everywhere, and while your concern is not alcoholism, the help, understanding and support you'll receive for yourself will be the best thing you could ever do as a first step toward helping him.

BunnyCats 29 Mar 2012

I am so sorry to hear about your husband, don't give up on him yet. He has a disease but it can be cured.

There are doctors who prescribe Suboxone. It's a drug they use to get you off this kind of adictive medicine. You can find a clinic nearby, not all Doctors can prescribe, they must be trained and can only take a certain amount of patients at a time. The good thing is they usually require therapy to go along with the medication. I've seen this drug work for oxy addiction. :)

Do a search for "Suboxone Doctors" and go from there. free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions