Skip to Content

Its hurts right at the top of my stomach when I eat or drink something could this be bad?

Responses (1)

Stephen Treloar 25 Feb 2016

It is bad. You have shocking gastric reflux ( commonly referred to as GERD). You probably needed to be tested for Heliobacter pylori (which is usually easily treatable) and also need a proton pump inhibitor like Omeprazole or pantoprazole to reduce painful acid reflux almost completely even in bad cases. For me, nearly all the time except when I'm suffering from extreme stress; say 10 months of the year. Avoiding greasy/fatty food will help too. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions