Can I take Humira or Enbrel if I have RA lung disease ?

dawny2351 26 Aug 2015

I think I am right in saying that any lung problems past or present stops you being prescribed humira

rose1983 26 Aug 2015

thanks a lot for your reply...
my doctor is considering to start Humira or Enbrel due to the progression in my both hands joints deformity as other medicins does not stop it, although he is aware that I have RA related lung problem...
I am seriously terrified to start any of them :(

dawny2351 26 Aug 2015

Why are you terrified ? I was a bit concerned but was told by two experts Iin the field that if you are offered this medication you are extremely lucky as there are thousands of people who want it but are turned down Because of funding or the medical criteria . It is amazing when.it works for you .

Xx

rose1983 2 Sep 2015

thanks a lot dear, I am terrified because of the potential extreme side effects, and reading people negative reviews on the same :(