Since Herpes Simplex Virus is a long-lived virus, what is the likelihood that a very high fever can kill it? I've heard some rumor about recommendations of using Malaria to kill HIV and AIDS; wouldn't that also work for HSV, Shingles, and Warts?

I know that overheating the body can cause brain damage, but is there a way to keep the brain cooled while overheating the body?

I just found out that my ex-husband had infected me with HSV; additionally, I've been battling recurring warts on my hands and face for a number of years now. I'm absolutely floored about learning I've been infected with HSV; and now I've just read that it's not curable and could actually spread to my brain.

I look forward to your response and hope that you'll be able to tell me of any proposal of treatments (on the horizon) that may cure my HSV infection and maybe my warts as well.