How soon do you notice a difference?

phillip6103 15 Oct 2009

give it about 3 months and if no noticeable difference you should try a different weight reduction drug.

foreversexylady 6 Jan 2010

yes adipex has really work for me but i just cant get in the habit of drinking water.my results came in about 1 month,my mouth stays dry alot qnd I have mood swings.

phillip6103 11 Jan 2010

the only thing you can do is drink the water. make it a priority to drink at least a glass every couple of hours. and if portability is a concern just reuse a the bottle and refill from the tap it works just as well. as we say in the navy hydrate hydrate hydrate!!!

jwalker2605 8 Aug 2011

I have been taking it for one week. I started out at 330lbs. I haven't been on a scale since I left the doctors office, however I have noticed my clothes are a little looser, and I dont have the cravings anymore and I have more energy. And one more thing, WATER, WATER, WATER. Hang in there!!!

Laceypsychological 13 Apr 2012

You will notice a decrease in appetite approx one hour after you ingest first dose. Key is combining this drug with a diet plan and moderate exercise. I would highly suggest you see an MD who monitors and supports your progress daily. The reason this works where other diets fail is that you will not experience cravings and you may even feel ill if you start to overeat. Other non stimulant drugs can be combined and/or vitamins.