How soon could you notice improvement (bipolar depression) on Wellbutrin?

Anonymous 30 Aug 2010

It may take 4-6 weeks before improvement is evident.

Take care and be patient, it does work, I am bipolar too.-

doesitwork 30 Aug 2010

Thank you.
Do you know if it can help in as few as 2-3 days, as well?

Anonymous 30 Aug 2010

In a week or 10 days, it depends, because all organisms are not the same so they do not react in a similar manner, it may take 10 days for you, but I am 42, been on meds half my life, so I have high tolerance levels to chemicals , so for me it would take longer.

There are other factors which have to be weighed , age, weight, etc...
So be patient it will work, but the more stressed you get, the worse it will be for you, just take and forget about it, do not be expecting so much with all due respect, until you will not even know it and bingo, it is working, trust me... give it some time.

I took prozac when I was younger and it took 3 months for it to fully work for me, for you it may take 1 month, so it all depeneds on your organism and dose.-

Take care.- Keep me posted, I will add you as a friend so you can PM me anytime.-OK.-

doesitwork 30 Aug 2010

Thanks again.
I started taking it a few days ago in combination with another med & am trying to discern if I'm feeling better because I'm on an upswing or if it's due to the Wellbutrin (or both).

doesitwork 30 Aug 2010

Thanks again.
I started taking it a few days ago in combination with another med & am trying to discern if I'm feeling better because I'm on an upswing or if it's due to the Wellbutrin (or both). Possibly seeing results quicker because of already having the other med in my system for a while?

Anonymous 30 Aug 2010

I am very happy for you:-)

doesitwork 3 Sep 2010

Thanks... me too!

Anonymous 3 Sep 2010

Have a good weekend my friend.-