How should I remove whiteheads and blackheads on my nose? should I use nose mask?

Anonymous 25 Jan 2012

Hello iqamee. You might ask your pharmacist, they are fairly knowledgeable in answering this type of a question. Good health to you,pledge

Anonymous 26 Jan 2012

Hi igamee,
There are several brands of Pore Cleansing Strips. You wet them, place them on your nose, or chin and let them dry and then peel the strip off and it will remove the dirt in your pores.
Best wishes
sweet lemon

babyr0423 26 Jan 2012

I agree with sweet lemon. I think Biore has some strips that are good. There are a few. Best of luck to you. Ruth

tlcandmore 26 Jan 2012

Hi Iqamee,
I agree with the above for the blackheads. Whiteheads are a different story. I get them on my forhead and the only way I've ever been able to get them out is to prick the skin before removing them. Sometimes if you work up a good sweat they can be removed more easily. The mask doesn't work and you can't squeeze them out like you can a blackhead. Ask your doctor or pharmacist to be sure. This is just my experience and I am not a professional. Good luck.
Best wishes -Terri-