How safe to take a pills when breast feeding?

It would depend on the pills that you are taking, could you please name the pill? Some pills could pass to the infant via the breast milk.

Can omeprazole harm a baby or slow its development when taken during pregnancy and breast feeding?

I have been taking omeprazole from when I was pregant until now. My baby is 9mths now and she is not.. walking or teething do u think this has on ...

Dear Sir, is there any effect to Baby ( in breast feeding, if mother using Tab. Ursocol 300 mg. ?

The Baby age is 01 yr 09 months old. If the baby is in breast feeding when the mother is using Tab. Urcosol 300 mg for last 3 days for gall stones. ...

Yellow Fever Vaccine - My wife and 14-month-old daughter received yellow fever vaccination?

... simultaneously the day before yesterday. My wife has been breast-feeding my daughter, but the doctor advised to pump and dump her milk for the ...

My wife and I just had sex and she forgot to take her birthcontrol pills for two days. She is breast

... feeding, I've already read that she's suppose to take her pills as soon as she remembers and double up on the days she missed tomorrow. ...