I was a casual opiate user for the last couple of years. Mostly recreational never spent too much money or literally went down the tubes, but i'm thru with them now. I just cannot see them in the future I want for myself.
This summer I started taking op 80s only about 1 a day but i did it for a couple months. I had some suboxone to come off of the with and i started that after the withdrawals had set in. I was fine. I took about 4mgs a day for like 2 and a half weeks. Stupid me thought there was no withdrawal to suboxone. I am 10 days off of the stuff and just starting to feel human enough to even post. The first 8 days were absolute torture. I have never been so miserable. I could expain the symptoms but you probably know what they are. I used the thomas recipe, and i had a supply of Xanax. Thank God. I don't think i would have made it without. Now i just hurt all over, am depressed, have no energy, and I can't sleep. I'm not going back. I will never use opiates again. My doctor put me on celexa to make it over the hump. I guess the main thing I would like to know is can anybody give me an idea how much is left in my system? 4mgs and couple times a little more, for about 2 to 21/2 weeks. Thank you so much. This forum, when not scaring the hell out of me, really helped me through the hell.