How much is it without insurance got 3o tbs?

Anonymous 6 Oct 2011

Hi dan.You forgot to mention which medication/drug are you asking about.

Anonymous 7 Oct 2011

You didn't add the name of what you are asking about, but to the you the truth, the cost of insurance is usually lower anyway (a lot of times the tell you on the receipt that your insurance saved you X amount of dollars.) Most insurance have a contract with certain pharmacies & don't pay the full amount anyway. If you don't use insurance, you will be charged the full cost of the drug. The only way to know for sure is to call the pharmacy. My dog had to be put on Levaquin for an infection, no insurance, so I called every pharmacy because I knew it was expensive. For 3 pills it ranged anywhere from $87, to $57. Good luck, but call around first. The lowest I found was in our local grocer which is Hy-Vee. Even cheaper than Wal-Mart...