How long a drug stays in your system is a very difficult question to answer. It is dependant on many factors e.g.
1. How much and how often you have taken the drug.
2. Your metabolic rate – a slower metabolism will increase the time a drug remains in your system.
3. Your age and health – older age and poor health will generally increase the time the drug stays in your system.
4. Body mass – generally the bigger you are the longer a drug will remain in your system.
- Prednisone Information for Consumers
- Prednisone Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Prednisone (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 9 Jun 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 10 Sep 2010 • 2 answers
Posted 16 Oct 2014 • 1 answer
Posted 25 Sep 2016 • 0 answers
Entresto - I'm on the mid level dose after a month on the low dose. I notice total body aches ( like
Posted 11 Jan 2017 • 0 answers