How long will diazapam show up in a ua?

RemSupreme 7 Apr 2010

It depends if you have been taking it for a while or just once.I think its half-life is around 50 hours.Meaning half of the major metabolite(basically valium) is in your body for 50 hours and remember thats only half of the drug.According to my lexi-comp book it says 30 days now thats if your taking them all of the time if you did it once I would guess around 4-6 days but thats just a guess.With that half-life definately 4 days.

christineATU 7 Apr 2010

Morning Rem... I truly believe (other stories to back it up at a later time) it depends on the persons metabolism. At least with me, mine seems to work faster, because after long time use, it barely registered on the chart. Thumbs up to you anyway. You are right but I think I trust brains over books.

RemSupreme 7 Apr 2010

good morning.Wow I thought it would be longer just because of the half-lifeis 50 hrs. True this info I got from a book and that doesnt mean its 100% correct

christineATU 7 Apr 2010

Just wondering why my system spits them out so fast. I'm guessing with your book, they test a whole bunch of people and use the average as their answer. Only guessing on my part.

christineATU 7 Apr 2010

Just from personal experience, after my accident, they did blood work in the hospital. I had taken a 10mg valium the night before. It did show positive but very, very low. This was around 2pm the next afternoon. I take them every day so if you give it a few days it should be ok..