How long should a percocet 10 325 last before taking another one?

Rajive Goel 16 Jul 2010

Percocet is either taken "as needed" or on a scheduled basis. "As needed" means you will only take a dose if you are experiencing pain (if you are not in pain, you will skip the dose), while "scheduled use" means you should take it on schedule, even if you are not in pain. Most healthcare providers prescribe the drug on an "as needed" basis, rather than a scheduled basis.

However please seek help from the doc/pharmacist who has prescribed the med, hope this helps, best of luck!

Anonymous 16 Jul 2010

4-6 hours for me cause i have such a high tolerance 3 hours ive been taking it for 7 years though.

brian25503 22 Jul 2010

How often does it say to take it on your medication bottle? My pain mgt. Doctor has me taking percocet 10/650mg three times a day as needed, which means if I am not in pain I don't take it three times a day. Usually percocet lasts 6 to 8 hours.