How long just does one quarter of one stay in ur system b4 u can do a roxie one day?

Anonymous 14 May 2011

Are you asking how long 2mgs(1/4 or an 8gm tab) or .5 mgs(1/4 of a 2 mg tab) of suboxone of subutex will block opiates (the roxie) ? The name of the medication did not come out in your post. You can hit comment and list it is this is not what you are asking. If this is what you are asking, it will only be a day to 3 days before the subs quits blocking opiate. If you are on the suboxone opiate replacement therapy, think long and hard before you give in to temptation, maybe call a friend or group member just to talk and help you remember that 24 hours you had to be opiate free before you started suboxone. It was pretty bad wasn't it, and you will have lost all your progress. I hope I am not offending you by saying this, just thought I would let you know we care around here and want you well. Pattishan