How long is this detectable in the system? It has been showing on a urine test for 2 weeks?

Anonymous 19 Nov 2010

The name of the medication is not listed in ur post. hit comment to ae the name. I am guessing the med maybe a benzo, pot, methadone or suboxone, all can show positive for several weeks after use. They embed and store in fat cells, this is why it can take weeks b4 u are clear.

no hook 19 Nov 2010

Sorry. Vallium, 5 MG.

Anonymous 19 Nov 2010

Yes, that is in the benzo family, it can test positive for up to 6 weeks after last use.

no hook 19 Nov 2010

Thank you, now, if anyone knows, where I can find something that states that. All I have found are items that state 2 to 4 days and you are totally clear. Very frustrating. Thank You

no hook 22 Nov 2010

Thank You for the replies. Now that I know more about how long this shows in a urine test, would a blood test be different provided there has been no use for more than two weeks? Thanks.

Anonymous 20 Nov 2010

Patti is right the period of detection in urine can be up to 6 weeks.

Pleasse click on the link below so you can read for yourself:

http://www.alwaystestclean.com/how_long.htm

The information you require is at the end of the page.-

Take care---