How long dos it take methadone to get out off your sytem 30mg a day for a drug test?

youneverknow 9 Oct 2010

Welcome Skeett, I have been researching your question for a few hours. I see no one answered you. I am guessing the reason being there unfortunately is no direct answer.
I checked many sources and there are too many variables that exist. The time period I came up with is at the most 12 days.
It also depends on the type of drug screen that will be used. The standard SAMHSA-5 does not test for methadone. Although the 10 panel is becoming the norm because the cost has been reduced. The 10 now can include methadone if that is what the administrator is looking for.
The website www.collegegrad.com gave the most direct, inclusive information. May I ask who is requiring you to do the screen?
I added you as a friend so if you add me, we can discuss this in private if you prefer.