Ive been on xanx for 4 yrs ... and was prescribed 1mg 4times a day i abused it last 2 yrs took way to much 2 pilles in morning and at nite and sometimes one in between my husband took them at nite so he didnt get addicted to them he stopped no problem my doc got fired for giving out to many narcotics so he moved to florida so whatch out for a charles smith
i got on them for anxious i was 20 and iam now 24 i just turned 24 in april and i quit xanx on 1st off march i went to emergency room and gave me a ativan and wrote me out a 2 wk detox plan and i did it i felt so bad even before detox trouble walking headachs really painful ..in last 2yrs i have had more panic attacks i never had them until last yr dont know if its because the xanx or what wish never got on them now i have panic disorder last doc i seen before detoxing wanted to call 911 because i was so shaky i told him no i will be fine he said iam not letting you leave or drive like that i told him my husband was driving he talked to my husband and my hisband threw fit and we left so now iam here 29 days later and still in pain neck,back shoulders, muscle twitching, head herts i have temp memory lose ,sore throat iam tired all time cant sleep wake up shaking sweaty ,eyes sensitive cant smell barly arms and hands go numb i have trouble standing really weak feet wont come un numb anyone ever have that please help me... going crazy needles in it when i left my leg its so heavy feel drunk my doc put me on hydroxyzine which suxs tried to tell him not to i dont like it and citLOPRAM
40mg he uped it and propranolol 10mg i got that lowered because made me loopy was 20mg i feel so unattached to life i read about it online and cant find an answer iam hoping someone can just tell me how long takes feel my feet agian been 2months doc hoped hydroxyzine would do it but nope making app for next wk unstead of 17 of this month i cant wait no longer got a step daughter 13 who i have pick up and my dad take him back and fourth to work life is so stressful i cant drive because of this 2months i was detoxing when i was trying to detox and before that my sister stole 2 xanx when i was detoxing so that messed me up no way will i ever detox or go back on medication really messed me up couldnt eat i threw fits i have had 2 panic attacks in last wk get shaky an d cant stop crying everything so surreal help me i looked on ashton thing but doesnt say when i can feel my feet i got really bad anxiety right now paranoid bad ...