HOW LONG does xanax take to leave ur urine?

NoDoubtFun 29 Dec 2009

I Heard 2 to 3 days but 3 to 5 days to be safe and I think it is right because I have passed test after only a few days. Hope this helps and hope others will Let us both Know for sure. Thanks, Bye, Kelly

mitjason 30 Dec 2009

The half life is appox. 11.2 hours in healthy adults. The maximum time it stays in your system is 26.9 hours according to the manufacture that makes Xanax. Hope this helps. Good Luck!

mitjason 30 Dec 2009

Remember that's the approximate amount of time. It can differ from person to person.

ms.brownstone 3 Jan 2010

Thank you for your time, and input . Although why do they say that it can take up to 28 days to leave your system??? Is that if your using them alot, and everyday?? Also, I read your a student at MIT, congrat's are you familiar with suboxone? Hey, dude thank u...

mitjason 3 Jan 2010

If you heard that it can stay in your system for 25 days it's just a myth. The manufacture states that the maximum half life of Xanax is 26.9 hours. There have been reports of people failing UA's after taking Xanax up to 3 days later. Those are rare accurances and don't happen often. If you stay hydrated it will help move the drug through your body. I have heard of Suboxone. I'm currently in the process of getting off it and getting on a stronger narcotic (I was on it for back pain). It didn't help my pain much. I've been on it for about a year and a half.