How long does suboxon stay in your system? (for the results on a urinalysis)?

subuser31 15 Nov 2009

My doctor told me he wouldnt UA me because Suboxone doesnt show up on a regular urine sample and when it does, it usually shows up as a light opiate but it only shows light opiate for ten day prior or sooner. In other words if you havent taken any for a week and a half you are good, just drink tons of water and then slow it down when you are the day before the appt, u will be fine...

ROCKWELL_O 19 Nov 2009

thank you for your input it is much needed and very helpful. i hope you dont mind i added you as a friend. thanks

Anonymous 15 Nov 2009

It will only show up if they test for bupenorphine specifically and they rarely test for that on a job drug test. Even the courts don't check for it usually. It will show up for a couple of weeks and should NOT show up as an opiate, only as burpenorphine. It stays in your system for at least 5 days and can stay for a couple of weeks.

ROCKWELL_O 19 Nov 2009

thank you also for your input it is very helpful. i hope you dont mind i added you as a friend.