How long does restoril stay in your system?

Restoril (temazepam) is a short to intermediate acting benzodiazepine. It could still be detected in the urine after 2 to 3 weeks.

How long does a 10mg loratab stay in your system?

my friend is in a lot of pain and was prescribed them but is fighting a battle for her kids need to know how long it will stay in her system

How long does restoril stay in my system if only taken a few times?

I was having trouble sleeping and my girlfriend gave me a couple of her restoril capsules. This was about two weeks ago. I have a drug test tomorrow ...

I am taking restoril for severe insomnia, not working. Is there another benzodiazapam better?

I am taking 30 mg. of Restoril directly before I need to sleep, it works really well at making me fall asleep quickly, however, I only stay asleep ...

How long does a 20 mg. ferosemide stay in your system?

just wanted to know how long one 20 mg. lasic will stay in your system?

On restoril 4years. Now I have chronic fatigue and achiness. For a year, I had chills, sweats, and?

... really bad headaches. Has anyone out there had these symptoms while in Restoril?