How long does opana withdrawl last for most people?

Anonymous 2 Dec 2011

aintworthit, i think for any opiate withdrawl its gonna be atleast a week. of pure hell, but worh every ache, rls and barfing. lol, if you know what i mean. are you tapering? or ct? tapering would be less evasive on you. im on a slow taper from percocet10/325, and i feel very little discomfort. hope this helped

need.help 2 Dec 2011

Hi, how are you??? I am struggling to be able to achieve 25mg. Opana ER. But, I seem to decided again and again to be patient with myself! I thought about doing a detox program--but I started pain medicine for pain. So what am i going to do if I can't stand the pain and really have no choice but to get back on Opiates? I hate the feeling of being hit in the middle of back. I often have that and/or pain bi-laterally in various places in my mid-back. I am just committing to relaxing more on my taper! Wow! I wonder what the future holds! Marie