How long a drug stays in your system is a very difficult question to answer. It is dependant on many factors e.g.
1. How much and how often you have taken the drug.
2. Your metabolic rate – a slower metabolism will increase the time a drug remains in your system.
3. Your age and health – older age and poor health will generally increase the time the drug stays in your system.
4. Body mass – generally the bigger you are the longer a drug will remain in your system.
Methylprednisolone has a medium half life range of 18 to 36 hours - meaning it takes the body 18 to 36 hours to clear 50% of the drug.
All these factors along with the drugs half life determine how long it remains in your system.
Sorry I could not be more specific.
- Methylprednisolone Information for Consumers
- Methylprednisolone Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Methylprednisolone (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 11 Nov 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 13 Oct 2013 • 1 answer
Posted 21 Jul 2014 • 1 answer
Posted 5 May 2016 • 1 answer
Posted 29 May 2016 • 0 answers