How long does methadone, xanax, or klonopin stay in your urine?

These are different classes of medications. The methadone will stay in the system the longest, klonopin the second longest and then the xanax. There are too many variables to say for sure how long each med will be detectable. It depends on how long someone has been on the meds, what mg's, metabolism, level of activity, fat content, etc. No one can say for sure exactly how long each med will be detectable. More precise information would be needed. Even then, there's no guarantee all the meds will not be detectable. But a safe bet would be 30 days from the last dose, depending on usage.