How long does methadone stay in the system and will it show up on a suboxone urine screen?

This question has also been asked and answered here: How long does Methadone stay in your system?

BRRMARS 31 May 2011

it depends how long you have been on it and how much of it you were taking could be upwards of 1 week. or as little as 3 days.

Anonymous 31 May 2011

most subs doctors do a multi panel test, it may show depending on how many panels they run. The subs will test only as bupenorphine, the methadone will show as methadone and I am guessing most subs drs will check for not only methadone but any other opiates

cainon25 3 Jun 2011

Yes it will show up. But it matters on when you took them last. I go to a sub doc and i will admit that i did take a couple methadone before my sample and it never showed up, but thats because i didnt take them for a week prior to urine sample. Today i failed for methadone and i havent took any in probably 2 weeks or so. I cant fn believe it!!! Ive read it can stay up to 2 weeks in your system, but others say 3 to 7 days tops.