How long does marinol stay in the system (drug testing)?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

How long do drugs stay in your system?

I am doing some research into drugs and drug tests and wondered if anyone had a good list of the types of drugs and how long they stay in your system ...

How long can Xanax stay in your system?

I have a friend that took 1 blue xanax on friday and today tuesday it showed up on her drug screen... Can they really stay in your sytem that long?

Drug test - how long does oxycodone stay in your system?

Drug Test - if I havent took any pills in over a month and a half and I take one oxycodone 10 325 and drank some liqour wit it how long will it stay ...

How long does oxycodone or (roxies) stay in your system?

My son had an addiction and was sent to a detention center for 5 days. He had not done them for 6 days but when he got out, he tested positive for ...

How long will xanax stay in your system being a non regular taker?

My buddy took his first xanax 2 nights ago. They are 2 mg and he wants to take another one tonight but has a drug test on march 8. I told him he ...