How long does it take Zantac to work?

Zantac is used to treat and prevent ulcers in the stomach and intestines. It also treats conditions in which the stomach produces too much acid.

If you are treating an ulcer it may take up to 8 weeks for the ulcer to heal. You should notice improvement within 6 weeks. (otherwise see your doctor)

If you are taking Zantac for gastric reflux you should notice improvement within 1 to 2 weeks.
If you are taking Zantac for heartburn you should notice improvement within 24 hours.

For more information see https://www.drugs.com/pro/zantac.html