How long does it take to percocet to get out of my body?

Anonymous

Depending on how sensitive the test is, how old you are, how fast your metabolism is, how many you took and for how long, between 3 and 8 days.

Percocet 10/325 - Hello - how long does percocet stay in your system after you stop taking it?

For an interview, I must do a urine sample

Can Percocet cause kidney damage ?

I have been on Percocet for about a month for a torn rotator cuff and my doctor wants my urine tested for kidney function ?? I take on average 5/325 ...

My doctor has me on percocet 5/325mg for chronic pain. I am currently taking 6 a day. My question is

... how long till my body becomes tolerant? I have been taking percocet for well over 2 years now. Thankfully they are still working. The reason he ...

I need to know how long it will take Lorcet 10/650 to get out of my body?

Am on Percocet 7.5 but there not helping. I still have some Lorcet's left. I have got to go back to the Pain Center in 11 days. do you take if I ...

How long after taking Vicodin is it safe to take percocet?

I had a surgery in which one dr prescribed percocet and the other Vicodin. I started with the Vicodin and they are out. I know you shouldnt mix the ...