How long does it take to feel relief from tics from orap?

suzanne66 10 Dec 2009

Sorry I am unsure and I have searched hard for an answer but could not find one.

You should talk to your specialist.

MrUbiquitous 5 Oct 2011

I have been on Orap 2mg/day dosage for Tourette's since I was 18, I am now 42. I was previously on Haldol, I felt like the walking dead being reborn since I transitioned to Orap. It took me less than a week to see a difference, as sad as I am to back a major pharma. drug it was and still is an excellent choice for me. My tics were about a 5-6 on a 1-10 without meds, 1 being the worst. I am probably at a 9-10 now. But I was able to go off Orap and all meds for Tourette's when I had a Osteopathic Neurologist work on me. He did cranial sacral work, some adjustments. It was like I never had Tourette's. I need more adjustments that is why I am back on Orap 6 years later, no insurance too.. :(