How long does it take to feel relief from tics from orap?

suzanne66 10 Dec 2009

Sorry I am unsure and I have searched hard for an answer but could not find one.

You should talk to your specialist.

MrUbiquitous 5 Oct 2011

I have been on Orap 2mg/day dosage for Tourette's since I was 18, I am now 42. I was previously on Haldol, I felt like the walking dead being reborn since I transitioned to Orap. It took me less than a week to see a difference, as sad as I am to back a major pharma. drug it was and still is an excellent choice for me. My tics were about a 5-6 on a 1-10 without meds, 1 being the worst. I am probably at a 9-10 now. But I was able to go off Orap and all meds for Tourette's when I had a Osteopathic Neurologist work on me. He did cranial sacral work, some adjustments. It was like I never had Tourette's. I need more adjustments that is why I am back on Orap 6 years later, no insurance too.. :(

Rosewood26 3 Nov 2017

Ano this post is off a long whille ago but wondering how you are doing on orap. My 12 year old son has tried everything and no success. He is on his 2nd week of orap at 2mg but nothing yet