Skip to Content

How long does it take the medicine METADATE CD to work. My son has taken for two days?

Responses (1)

Anonymous 16 Jan 2012

Hello MichaelsMom. About 25% is released as soon as the drug is taken, the rest 75% is released slowly up to a 24 hour period. Best of wishes,pledge

Drugs.com free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions