How long does it take methadone yo leave your blood system?

The approx. time it will take Methadone to leave your body is 118 hours. Hope this helps. Happy New Years!

Methadone?

How long does it take for methadone to get out of your system if you only took it for 5 days and only took 20mg a day?

How long will Methadone stay in your system for a blood test? My daily dosage is 85 mgs Im 6'2'' 175

I saw a chart that said 1-7 days for urine and 24 hours for a blood test, i just find that hard to believe that it lasts longer in urine and only 24 ...

How long does it take for Morphine to leave your system?

If you are changing meds from morphine sulphate to another pain med , how long will it take for the morphine to leave your system ?

I ran out of vimpat 2 days ago. how long does it take to leave my system?

i was on vimpat 100mg 2x day having trouble getting refill so i've run out 2days ago. how long does it take to leave my system?

How long does APO-IBUPRFFEN 400mg take to leave the system?

I had Pericarditist. I am just wondering how long this takes to leave the system. They are brown 400mg