How long does it take for pulmonary emboli to dissolve?

Are you taking any meds.? Please could you name them.

Anonymous

In most cases, anticoagulant therapy is the mainstay of treatment. Acutely, supportive treatments, such as oxygen or analgesia, are often required.

Subutex dissolve time?

I have read everything I can about Subutex and still have not see "how long to let it dissolve under your toungue". Can anyone help. I have ...

Pulmonary Embolism -- First Event - how long do I stay on coumadin after one incidence of pulmonary?

... embolism. My FMP said I should get off Warfarin after 4 years since one incidence of unexplained pulmonary embolism. What is the indicated term ...

Will Plavix dissolve clots currently in the arteries?

I have a blockage and plaque present in my coronary artery will Plavix dissolve that clot? After having a Heart Catheterization Procedure With Pci. ...

' I was diagnoised with bilateral pulmonary edema 1 month ago.I am concerned about my initial trea?

I was admitted on wed started on levonox discharged on thursday on xarelto.15mg bid then on day 21 started 20mg daily until.should I have been given ...

Monistat 1- How long does it take to dissolve?

I have a busy and unven schedule, and don't always have the luxury of laying and sleeping a full 8 hours. How long does it take to properly set ...