How long does it take for a skin cancer to spread deeper and farther into your body?

Anonymous 30 Aug 2012

Hello boomchild56. A pure guess on my behalf but I believe that it would depend upon how severe the cancer is and possibly the location. Regards, pledge

Anonymous 30 Aug 2012

Good morning Pledge. Hope you are having a good day. Could sure use a good hot cuppa & a pastry or two! :o)

Anonymous 30 Aug 2012

Pledge is correct, but it also depends onwhich type of skind cancer you have. If you have been diagnoised with melanoma, which is the most dangerous kind, please get to a dermatologist immediately for treatment as this is the worst type of skin cancer, & left untreated can actually be deadly. If you think you could have either type of skin cancer, please seek medical attention immediately...

Anonymous 30 Aug 2012

Good morning Mary. Out and about. Going through the older unswered questions. Too much in house... etc. There are fresh croissants, layered with butter and the joe of the day is Yuban! Have a great morning my friend

Anonymous 30 Aug 2012

I see you are, & someone sure needs to do this. There are so many unanswered questions here. Thought I'd try to give my 2 cents worth this morning too. Yuban sounds wonderful. Thanks!