how long does diloddid 8mg stay in your system , to get throug a job drug screen so I can get a job?

mpvt 20 Jul 2009

Dilaudid is a aynthetic opiate and depending how long and how much you take can determine the length of time it's detectable in your urine. If you only took 8mgs then 3 days would be enough time..Good luck on the job... Dave

rorambo7 4 Nov 2009

Mvpt: Do you know how long it takes for Depakote to get out of your system so you'll pass a drug test? My friend wants to join the military, and he needs to test clean to join. He seems perfectly normal and sane to me. Will a person go through withdrawals? Are they severe?

mpvt 4 Nov 2009

Depakote - Depakote affects chemicals in the body that may be involved in causing seizures.

Depakote is used to treat various types of seizure disorders. It is sometimes used together with other seizure medications. It is also used to treat the manic phase of bipolar disorders (manic-depressive illness), and to prevent migraine headaches.

Depakote may also be used for other purposes not listed in this medication guide.

I would not stop taking this if it is prescribed. He should see his doctor before making any changes with this drug... Good luck... Dave