How long does Acyclovir take to start working?

I have had it work overnight for mouth sores

I woke up this morning w irritation as a cold sore was approaching. I took 5 acyclovir pills through

... out the day and prescribed. The symptoms have not stopped as a matter of fact, I now have the small blisters. How long does it take for the ...

Acyclovir - Hello I have herpes simplex 2 I had a relationship but it didn't work out. Now that i?

... want to start dating i'm very afraid to start over. I have to tell them i have this virus and risk them telling people. Not to mention the ...

Was diagnosed with shingles can I take the prednisone 40 mg and acyclovir 400 mg together and does?

... anyone know how long it takes to take effect cause it really hurts

How long does it take for welbutrin to start working and at what mg ?

I am on 75 mg a day of welbutrin. I have been on it for 3 weeks now and I am so anxious for it to start working. I am interested in hearing from ...

Acyclovir - recently diagnosed unaware pls help?

I've been prescribed acyclovir for my first outbreak and they are to be taken 5x a dayand are 800mg how many hrs in between each dose and when ...