How long do I have to wait to take new medicine demerol 50mg. if I took Tramadol earlier today?

Anonymous 8 Feb 2012

Hey there anonymous, I'll bet you have figured it out by now! Sorry no one answered your question. I was a little shockded by it as most docs don't use demeraol much anymore, & it was the only drug that has absolutely helped with my pain problems. I taake oxycodone, but have pleasnat memories of getting my 3 hours shots of demeraol & visterol mixed together(years ago) while in the hospital for many different conditions. Where do you live if I might as? A general area is good enough. Just really curious as like I said, I haven't gotten a pain doc since the mid eighties to prescribe what sorks for me which is demerol 50mg just like you. You didn't say how much tramadol you were on, but don't please, stop it suddenly. It can cause seizures that even the docs don't know about & it is addictive. Please read this before you just drop you tramadol or if you have successfully made the change over just ignore. I think people even doctor need to be better informed. I also am going to give you a site to read about tramadol just in case. Good luck to you...
https://www.drugs.com/monograph/tramadol-hydrochloride.html