How long before my lupron side effects go away? I am misserable?

mfpdfibro 28 Dec 2010

It is hard to tell because every one is different. Please note that it effects everypne different and that it just might not be the one for you. It is trial and error so don't be afraid to tell your doctor that it is not working, If in fact it is not workig. Some people do well with Depro-Provera, but I do not. Some people do well with Syneral, I didn't do well with that either. A long time ago, I had a hysterectomy to solve the problem and it did not. Later I found a good doctor that said it was "trigger Poings" tight muscles causing the pain. I had to find a special physical therapists 48 miles away. In addition, he checked my hormone levels and they were off. He put me on the birth control pills to even me out Just be patient and willing to try different medications until you find the right one.
It is important that you are happy and healthy. You deserve it, so demand it.