How long after stopping lisinopril will coughing stop?

This question has also been asked and answered here: Alternatives to Lisinopril? The cough & headaches are driving me insane!

Marvell 22 Jan 2011

It is different for everyone. Some people may have a nagging dry cough for up to a week (or could be a little bit more).

https://www.drugs.com/pro/lisinopril.html

caringsonbj 22 Jan 2011

I was prescribed lisinopril a good while back and was informed that there was a possibility that it could cause cough in some sensitive individuals I was fortunate and did not have this problem where I use to work there were multiple pharmacists and I remember asking her the night I got it filled if this should happen to me what would be the outcome she said that once I discontinued the medication then the coughing would stop it is my sincere hope that this is the case with you please take care