How long after recieving botox can one see results?

It usually takes up to a few week (2-4) before you see the full results of the Botox injection. I hope this helps. Happy Holidays!

Blepharospasm - I started taking clonazepam Thurs. when can I expect results?

Could be a long while for botox.

Intense headache after botox injections - any suggestions?

I had some Botox injected into my neck in 8 different spots. The first time I had it done was 4 yrs ago with Botox B, this time with Botox A. I get ...

Has anyone taken botox injections for migraines and after several treatments they stop working?

Hi my name is Marie and I've been receiving botox injections for my intractable migraines for the past 3 years and I've had nothing but ...

Triptans vs. Ergots vs. Botox?

I am still seeking the best possible treatment for my severe migraines and so far, the only med that I have been able to take long-term with good ...

How long after botox does the discomfort stop??

Please help, I had my first lot of botox 4 days ago and the discomfort is like having a full blown water infection ie needing to wee more often pains ...