I have Postural Orthostatic Tacycardia and Ehlers Danlos Syndrome, several other conditions most on the rare side. I am interested in not only how the blood volume is tested, but in how low blood volume relates (or dosn't) to Anemia. I am frequently found to be anemic and bleed easily, have frequent small spontaneous cuts and sores, used to cough up blood about once a month, (doing better on that recently) also have a history of ulcer and Hiatel Hernia.
It should be accepted by my doctors that I have Syncope episodes what with the vascillating brain stem compression of my Functional Cranial Settling and Instability and Occult Tethered Cord, but this has not yet been diagnosed as a separate issue. Can you help me understand (or point me in the right direction) how anemia can play a part in Syncope Conditions as well?