How has Vyvanse affected you?? Do you feel Adderall XR or straight Dexedrine spansules are better??

Since January 2010 I've been having daily tension headaches. Finallyyy, after my friends & coaches telling me to "push through it" to no avail, I went to the doctor & he prescribed Fioricet w/ Codeine in May.

I want to tell anyone with this condition, Fioricet w/ Codeine is an absolute lifesaver & amazing medication with little to no side effects (at least for me).

I was still having them on occasion & wanted to get to the bottom of it so (after all physical tests came back very normal), I got a psychological test done & it turns out I may have ADD (inattentive type), turns out constantly being distracted may have caused my headaches haha I was surprised

I was RXed Vyvanse 30mg. I'm a D2 football player & distance runner on the side, I'm in very good shape & my resting pulse generally hovers around 55.

When I take a Vyvanse my pulse flies to between 80-90 & my heart feels really funky. Beats off & very hard. Also, Vyvanse doesn't seem to be working very well, I feel slightly more focused, but not much, & I feel, different on it. Overall the way I feel on Vyvanse is not good.

Are Adderall XR or straight Dexedrine any better?? In the way of effectiveness & side effects.

I'm concerned I'm going to drop at practice one day from the Vyvanse increasing my heart rate & it's not even really working for me!

Please help, any advice is greatly appreciated :-)