How has taking quinidine affected your life?

I see this question has not been answered for sometime. If you are still interested in an answer try our forum.
https://www.drugs.com/forum/

Which chemical group is the active part of quinidine?

So my question is actually: What part of quinidine makes quinidine a medicine?

Heart Disease - I am in need of 50 Numbers of Quinidine Sulfate / Quinidine Gluconate?

... prescription is available. Can someone guide me how to procure the medicine as the same is not available in India?

How can I find out how drugs have affected my body?

I am concerned what organs my drug abuse has affected badly and can I fix this (ie heart, lungs etc... )I started taking dugs when I was 17 I am 28 ...

How did Quinidine make You feel when You were addicted to it?

I never even heard of this drug till my doctor prescribed it. Quinidine almost ruined my life! I did anything and everything just to have more. I ...

Dextromethorphan/quinidine - If I quit taking it will the weight gain and negative side effects go?

I've been abusing high doses, 1 to 2 of coricidin (no acetaminophen) boxes at a time, a few times a week for almost six months. I've gained ...