How does effexor affect your sex life ?

Rajive Goel 27 May 2010

Effexor: it is difficult to know whether the person's symptoms are caused by the medicine itself or depression, since sexual side effects are commonly reported in people who have depression. Some examples of sexual side effects that can potentially occur with the use of Effexor include ejaculation problems, impotence, and a decreased sex drive.

Please read more on: https://www.drugs.com/sfx/effexor-side-effects.html, hope this helps?

bollard 27 Sep 2010

I suffer from ED and use effexor. The effexor definitely affects my sex life. It tends to decrease sexual tensions and thrill, causing problems remaining erect and sometimes ejaculation. I do use viagra at times to help, but it seems better to change my view on what good sex is. It made me see that there are other tremendous things to experience in having sex.