Skip to Content

How do you treat a 400 mg overdose of 40 mg Citalopram Hydrobromide ? or do you need to?

Responses (1)

Inactive 11 Sep 2011

Whomever took the overdose needs to go to the ER, this way proper medical care can be rendered, don't worry about what the nurses and drs are going to say, just go and get proper treatment. Please know you are in our prayers and please update us, we care around here. Patti free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions