I know PTSD is more commonly known in those who have been in the military who have seen war, etc. But I've recently divorced and things that have happened in the process have been traumatic for me. I know PTSD isn't just found in those who have been at war, in the military, etc, but that's my question. How would I know if I have it, and what meds are generally used to treat it?