I recently moved a couple hundred miles from my doctor and although I have xrays, mri results, two of them, I cant seem to find a doctor to simply take care of me. The "specialist" here wants me to take cortizon/steriod shots in my bones and I am not going to do that. However, he has not told me why my back and pelvic bones hurt so bad when I walk. Any suggestions on how to handle this?