How do you feel about detox baths or body detox and if you use the thomas recipe what dosages?

Anonymous 1 Oct 2010

Hi how much,
If you have the over the counter meds in The Thomas Recipe, please follow directions on box. I don't know about detox baths, I've never heard of them!
But I do know about opiate withdrawal, I quit prescribed OxyContin just over a year ago, 160mgs a day. It can be quite unpleasant. Please come here for support, if you need it. We have a lot of great people on drugs.com that can help you out during your withdrawal period.
Also, depending on how long you were using opiates, you might want to google Post Acute Withdrawal Syndrome. Keep in mind that it is temporary, you won't feel like crap forever, I promise! There is light at the end of the tunnel.
Wishing you the best,
sweetlemon