The Side effects include the following.
* Your period stops or becomes very light.
* You may feel nausea or queasiness. Some women vomit. (Morning sickness can happen any time of day -- it may help to eat small meals throughout the day, snack on crackers or toast, or drink juice or lemonade.)
* Your breasts swell and may be tender.
* Your nipples and the area around the nipples (areola) get darker and broader.
* You have to urinate more often.
* You feel tired.
* You may become constipated and have heartburn (Tums may help).
* You may have headaches.
* You experience mood swings -- feel angry, sad, or happy for no reason.
but it could also be pms so wait till usually a couple days after you miss your period and get tested!!!
I hope this helps and I wish you the best of luck with the possibility of having a new baby! happy Holidays!
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 19 Aug 2009 • 1 answer
Posted 27 Aug 2009 • 1 answer
Posted 10 Oct 2011 • 1 answer
Posted 13 Jan 2014 • 3 answers
Posted 3 Feb 2014 • 1 answer