how do i help my withdrawls when i run out of medication..i take percocet and oxycontin 40 mg 2x day

Kathysbest 25 Jun 2009

Dear Kwelleye,I am unsure as to why you are stopping your med!s?Is it due to a chronic pain condition or an injury?Depending on the lenght of time you have had to take these meds you may need a Dr!s help with stopping.This is nothing to be ashamed of.There is no easy way to just stopping,in fact it in itself can be dangerous without supervision from a medical standpoint.Good LUck and let me know how it turns out for you.Kathysbest

Robert_325 27 Jun 2009

Sounds like you just want to know what to do between refills when you take all of your pills too soon. Is that correct or are you wanting to stop taking them entirely? If so try the Thomas Recipe. It helps with opiate w/d symptoms.