How do I get 5htp?

Anonymous

It is available at health food stores and some drug stores.

Or you can order it online at many sites, just google 5 HTP.

5-HTP - can I mix 5htp with capsiplex?

im taking 5htp for mild anxiety.want 2 take capsiplex to lose about a stone in weight...

Ive been taking 5HTP for a week and my doctor just prescribed me celexa,how long should I wait?

You are not suppose to take both 5htp and celexa at the same time, I am stopping 5htp how long should I wait till starting celexa

Does 5-hydroxytryptophan help Fibromyalgia and does it contain an anti depressent?

I have tried several drugs for Fibromyalgia, but they either didn't effect the pain and stiffness or contained an anti-depressent. I suffered ...

5-Hydroxytryptophan - My wife spent about 10 hours in the ER after 1 dose of powder 5htp. what she?

... did not realize was the recommended dose of 5000mg thus the Seratonin Syndrome. Very Scary. Do you know if there could be liver damage from just ...