I can't find anything else that works but I am afraid of it and don't know what else to turn to. My RLS is very severe.
Methadone hydrochloride is an opioid medication approved for the following uses:
* Treatment of moderate to severe pain
* Detoxification treatment ("detox") from heroin or other morphine-like drugs
* Maintenance treatment of addiction to heroin or other morphine-like drugs (long-term treatment with methadone in order to reduce usage of heroin).
This medication is a narcotic and is a "controlled substance" in the United States.
Would recommend for RLS you please seek medical advice before you take Methadone, take care, be well & above all safe.
- Methadone Information for Consumers
- Methadone Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Methadone (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 1 Dec 2009 • 13 answers
Posted 22 Mar 2014 • 1 answer
Posted 14 Jan 2015 • 2 answers
Posted 29 Apr 2015 • 6 answers
Posted 29 Oct 2015 • 4 answers