I can't find anything else that works but I am afraid of it and don't know what else to turn to. My RLS is very severe.
Methadone hydrochloride is an opioid medication approved for the following uses:
* Treatment of moderate to severe pain
* Detoxification treatment ("detox") from heroin or other morphine-like drugs
* Maintenance treatment of addiction to heroin or other morphine-like drugs (long-term treatment with methadone in order to reduce usage of heroin).
This medication is a narcotic and is a "controlled substance" in the United States.
Would recommend for RLS you please seek medical advice before you take Methadone, take care, be well & above all safe.
- Methadone Information for Consumers
- Methadone Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Methadone (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Updated 4 Nov 2017 • 19 answers
Updated 29 Jan 2015 • 2 answers
Updated 28 Jun 2015 • 6 answers
Updated 22 Sep 2016 • 2 answers
Updated 3 Jan 2016 • 1 answer